Through a process of consultation NMMZ has drawn up a strategic plan 2012 - 2015.This Strategic plan has 8 core objectives which will run through the four year period and a range of changing objectives which derive from the core objectives.The Core Objectives are:
- To improve the documentation of collections from 40% to 60% using ICOM standards.
- To improve heritage awareness from 30% to 50% by 2015.
- To improve preservation and conservation of monuments by 15% and collections by 10% by 2015.
- To improve generation and management of financial resources from 10% to 30% by 2015.
- To reduce staff turnover from 50% to 20% by 2015.
- To improve customer satisfaction from 20% to 50% by 2015
- To reduce loss of collections and assets 50% by 2015
- To improve research output from the current 36% to 50% and infrastructure at selected sites by 2015
Please contact the Executive Director or one of the Regional Directors if you would like a copy of the current NMMZ Strategic Plan.