The National Museums and Monuments of Zimbabwe (NMMZ ) is Zimbabwe's premier heritage organization established under an Act of Parliament; The National Museums and Monuments Act (Chapter 25:11).
- Submit valid tax clearance.
- Bid validity must be at least three working days.
- Delivery period must be by 7 August 2021.
- Price should be quoted in Zimbabwe Dollars
- Payment is after service delivery.
- Closing date for submission is : on or before 12:00hrs; Wednesday 28 July 2021
- Quotations must be submitted in sealed envelopes and placed in the tender box at Penrose Hill, 107 Rotten Row, H
107 Rotten Row
Penrose Hill Building
PO Box CY 1485 Causeway
+263 242 774208/752876